Friday 4 March 2011

Whats This all About??

Well so I decide to write a blog...And what is this all going to be about? Simple experiences around me which actually are a menace to the society..Things done by people who are significantly small to this entire scheme of world but can cause a chain reaction of small events leading to a practice in the society

An inexperienced blogger..Known to/learned of only simple English, I would try to narrate my stories as close to the real experience as I can...

Stuff I would like to write about is Traffic Vultures, Rallyist who pay people to listen to them when the actual democratic decision maker is at inconvenience, Societies who in name of the all mighty cause harm to his own teaching of 'Live and Let Live'...

So to know more about these stories..Request your patience as you would when facing the above situations...

Coming Soon....

1 comment:

  1. dude, all the hospitals are getting filled quickly.. :) waiting for you to heal them with your bloggingology!

    ReplyDelete